Estate in conversion to organic farming
Free shipping from 160 € to France / 220 € to Europe / 250 € to UK
Schedule of our wine markets and events
- Rosée festival: on the 1st Saturday of the month, in the domain Saint Firmin
- Uzès’s wine market: during the 2nd weekend of August
- Wines and gastronomy fair of Seclin: on the 1st weekend of November
- Party of the vin de primeur: on the 3rd Thursday of the month, entertainment and buffet composed of local specialties, tasting of the new wine
- Seclin, wines fair
- SAVIM in Marseilles: during the 3rd weekend of November
- Namur’s (Belgium) wine and gastronomy fair: during the 2nd weekend of December
- The truffle festival: during the 3rd weekend of January
- Rennes’s independent winemakers fair: during the last weekend of January
- VTTruffes, an event gathering sport and gastronomy around truffles: during the last weekend of January
- Metz’s wine and gastronomy fair
- Seclin’s “terroir” wines and gastronomy fair
- Vin côté cour: on the Ascension Day (the 30th of May), a wine and food walk with exclusive recipes with white truffle matching wines of the Duché d’Uzès.
It’s the effervescence at Domain Saint Firmin with the celebration of the primeur wine…
Vin coté cours is a wine and food trip in a village around Uzès. Every year….
on Friday 18 January 2019, the Bachic company of the Duchy of Uzès PDO inducted 2…
For seven years now Uzès Vélo club and Domaine Saint Firmin have been organizing the VTTruffes.
On the 1st Saturday in June, Domain Saint Firmin celebrates the rosé.
The three rosé wines of the domain will be